Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Need HRCI Credits? G-Squared Has a Promotion

competency_certification
G-Squared Business Management Services
Harnessing the power of human potential.

Dear Colleague:

I'm pleased to officially announce that my Strategic HR and Corporate Strategy curricula are now a part of the University of Texas-Austin Professional Development Center!

This means a significant change in the way that my workshops and seminars are delivered--primarily, it means that this is the last opportunity to take advantage of the rates I offer under my professional practice!

If you are in need of HRCI credits, or have not yet attended my workshop, I encourage you to make plans to attend. Register at: www.g-squaredbms.com/workshops.html

November 29-30, 2012 (Dallas/FW)
December 6-7, 2012 (Houston)

Since this is my final workshop offering under the G-Squared BMS banner, I'm offering some great discounts!

One-Day Discount: $75 off (code STRAT75) | Two-Day Discount: $150 off (code STRAT150)

Even if you can't take advantage of this opportunity, let someone else know!

Much success,


Olive GatlingConsultant and FuturistG-Squared Business Management Services
www.g-squaredbms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment