Monday, July 9, 2012

How to Post Jobs for Free on LinkedIn

Save your company's recruitment budget by using the recruitment tools that are available on our group's page.  You can post for all positions...not just HR positions...for free.

Job seekers can find you even if they aren't within our group if they do an advanced search on LinkedIn's Signal, which is like a Google search engine for LinkedIn postings.

Instructions:
  1. Go to Texas HR Pros on LinkedIn.
  2. Create a Job Discussion.
  3. Include the job description, your email, and phone number.
  4. Include a job reference # so you can track how the resume was referred. 
  5. Post in the subject line "Now hiring ________ in (city)" or "Job opening for _______ in (city)".
These must be legitimate job openings, so that we are recognized as a credible and reliable job posting source.

12 comments:

  1. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. share skills

    ReplyDelete
  2. LinkedIn profile help any person any issue. It is also help in business. we can post any job news by LinkedIn. You mainly talk about LinkedIn jobs. I told that, my blog is linkedin expert relevant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so useful link for me. this site is so much popular and trusted. but it's so hard to maintain this site. thanks for share How to Post Jobs for Free on LinkedIn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the Texas job's process on the Linkedln you can get all the instructions from this site. Just create a job discussion, include the job description and add all the formalities like your phone number or email. From this http://www.engineeringpersonalstatement.com/nuclear-engineering-personal-statement-sample/ you can get the better job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LinkedIn is very popular for job holder and job seekers , a good skill about LinkedIn help both people . your idea about How to Post Jobs for Free on LinkedIn is really helpful read here if you want to know more about the quality writing services.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. Graduate Employment

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. Jobs hunting

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. job search

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice post.I am grateful for this blog to distribute knowledge about this significant topic.These skills will help you Land a job according to Linkedln

    ReplyDelete
  10. Using LassoIn com has eased my effort to a great extent as now I can sit back, relax, and at the same time, watch my connection grow. The best part of LassoIn is that I can schedule posts at the desired time, and it will get posted automatically from the website.

    ReplyDelete