Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Love on LinkedIn? Oh No...

LinkedIn  Makeover


 Love on LinkedIn

Love on LinkedInThink eHarmony and Match.com are the only sites for people to find love online? Think again! A client of mine just alerted me that she found love via LinkedIn. It's a lovely story, read more about it here.


Oh No! Bad News!

Brace yourself! LinkedIn has discontinued their popular LinkedIn Answers feature. As of Jan. 31, LinkedIn Answers will be retired from LinkedIn. What’s going on? LinkedIn says rather than keeping Answers alive, they want to focus “efforts on the development of new and more engaging ways to share and discuss professional topics across LinkedIn.” Don't worry, I've collected a list of alternative Q&A sites for you to use instead.


What Else?

I have some great plans for the new year. I will be providing more free Webcasts, more emails with tips, and more in-person workshops! In fact, I already have a Workshop scheduled for Saturday, April 20th in New York City. This full day, executive workshop is designed to help you unleash your full online potential and brand identity. Learn more!

LinkedIn Presentation

That's it for me right now. Thanks for reading and if you found any value in this email, I'd love to hear from you! Simply click reply and let me know what you think. :-)

---Donna
Donna Serdula
http://www.LinkedIn-Makeover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment